We are looking for an exceptional Early Years Teacher to join us for the 2022/2023 school year. Pre-registration is now open to teachers that show interest in our Early Years Programme.
Our School has forged an excellent global reputation for being a warm and welcoming community, and a rewarding place to work.
The College is divided into Early Years for students aged 3-7 (Nursery to Year 2), Junior School for students aged 7-11 (Year 3-6), and Senior School for students aged 11- 18 (Year 7-13). Each school is run on a day-to-day basis by a Head of School who reports to the Head of College.
Location – Beijing
Our school is in Shunyi, around forty-five minutes from the heart of Beijing, the political, cultural, technological, and international exchange centre of mainland China. The city is renowned for its opulent palaces, temples, parks, gardens, tombs, walls and gates. It has seven UNESCO World Heritage Sites.
- Put students first in all they do
- Display a positive attitude, adaptability, and open-mindedness
- Show professional initiative and perseverance
- Are truly collaborative and display highly developed communication skills
- Are committed to internationalism and equity
- Are committed to sustainability and global citizenship
- The right of every student to be safe, supported and nurtured
- Evidence-based and innovative pedagogy
- Personalised and differentiated student learning
- Setting high expectations for every student
- Empowering students to reach their own goals
- High levels of student motivation and engagement
Experience & Qualifications
- PGCE or relevant Early Years Degree
- At least 2 years teaching experience in an Early Years/KS1 setting (Toddler – Year 2)
- Experience working within a positive, collaborative environment
- Prefer if the candidate is in China. Will consider candidate outside China if traveling alone
Salary & Benefits
- VERY Competitive Salary. Based on experience.
- Annual Airfare allowance for the candidate and their Family.
- After two years of consecutive employment, the candidate will receive a month for every completed year of service and for every year after.
- Paid tuition for up to 2 children (Subject to availability).
- Housing or generous housing allowance provided.
- Comprehensive medical cover for their candidate and dependents