We have partnered up with a reputable employment agency that can currently get PU letters and Visas for China.
Note*** Teachers from the following countries can only get PU letters and visas at this time:
USA / Canada / Ireland / Australia/ New Zealand / UK
PLEASE NOTE, THE US CONSULATE IN SAN FRANCISCO IS NOT PROCESSING PU LETTERS. THIS MAY AFFECT YOUR APPLICATION IF YOU ARE IN THE US AND YOUR NEAREST CONSULATE IS SAN FRANCISCO.
We can offer positions in the following locations:
About the job
The agency is a direct employer that hires international/private/bilingual schools and local best kindergartens, student’s ages can be from 3-16 years old. Currently, we are seeking ESL teachers and a few subject teachers.
Working days: Monday-Friday 8:00-12:00 & 14:-17:30
Vacation: Official Winter vacation and Summer Holiday, 11 days official public holidays with pay
Salary & Benefits
- 18K-23K before tax for ESL teaching position (This includes a non-tax deductible of 4,000 RMB housing).
- Full reimbursement for the quarantine hotel
- Winter/Summer vacation pay CNY8000
- Flight Tickets reimbursement CNY8000
- First-class Health Insurance Provided
- Visa: Sponsored legal Z work visa
1. You must hold a passport from one of those counties: the United States, Canada, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand or UK. (Only native speakers)Apply for this Job
2. Bachelor’s Degree in any field + 120 hours TESOL/TEFL/CETA Certification or two years full-time teaching experience.