*positions are only available for teachers currently in China*
About the school
Founded in 1994, it is a leading international boarding school, which offers education for K-12 students. There are more than 4,800 students and 700 faculty members including approximately 100 international teachers. They provide PYP, MYP, DP, IGCSE, A-Level, and AP programs, and it is the first school in mainland China that offers IB PYP, MYP and DP as a continuum.
The school has been one of the three executive committee members of Cambridge Assessment International Education (CAIE) in Southern China since 2015. In 2016, they became the first cooperative partner in Southern China for CAIE. They are one of the two schools in Southern China that has been accredited to implement AP Capstone. They have also recently become a CIS member school. The school has been awarded Advanced Group of National Private Education, First Class School in Guangdong Province, Guangdong Provincial Advanced Private School, Guangdong Private Education Institution with Outstanding Contribution for 40 Years, “TOEFL® English Learning Cooperative Demonstration School”. The school is ranked 10th in “Hurun Education Top International Schools in China”
Qualifications & Requirements
- Bachelors Degree or above
- 120 hours TEFL or TESOL or CELTA certificate
- Native speakers from UK, IRE, US, AUS, NZ, SA, US, CA
Compensation & Benefits Package
- Competitive salary, depending on qualifications
- Benefits: ￥105,000 including housing allowance, meal allowance, medical insurance, flight allowance, personal development allowance, computer allowance
- Covid 19 Bonus
- Paid holidays: Summer and winter holidays, Chinese statutory holidays, Christmas holidays.
- Additional Benefits: Tuition discounts for children and Chinese classes.
Teacher schedule and workload
- Monday to Friday, 40 working hours per week, max of 15 teaching
Apply for this Job