About the School
Established in 2017, this modern private K12 bilingual school strives to foster a global identity in integrating the best of Chinese and Western culture and develop the students it represents.
The school is committed to fostering genuinely bilingual students, enabling them to gain competency in Mandarin and English, as well as preparing them culturally for life in an increasingly interconnected world.
The curriculum is taught using a dual-language immersion approach. Students benefit from lessons delivered by native speakers of English and Chinese, with some subjects being taught by both teachers in the same classroom. As well as supporting students to become bilingual, the low pupil-to-teacher ratio enables them to deliver a highly personalized approach to learning.
Qualifications & Requirements
- 2 years of teaching experience
- Bachelor’s degree or higher (major in the relevant subject preferred)
- Certifications preferred (teaching license, PGCE/QTS/ CELTA/DELTA preferred; TEFL/TESOL 100+hours certification minimum)
- Ability to evaluate learning experiences and outcomes for children’s continual improvement
- Ability to always set high expectations, which inspire, motivate and challenge pupils
- Ability to provide a variety of learning materials and resources
Compensation & Benefits Package
Apply for this Job
- RMB 20,000-40,000 before tax per month (based on working experiences.)
- Completion bonus
- Renewal bonus
- Airfare reimbursement for arrival at the beginning/end of the contract
- One-time relocation fee
- One-time excess baggage reimbursement
- Medical insurance
- Housing allowance
- Summer/Winter and Christmas Holiday paid