This is K-12 Bilingual school with campuses situated around China, which are looking for two Kindergarten Teachers to work in a Montessori setting.
Established in September 2014, this private experimental school with a global vision for the future. The school provides a comprehensive and bilingual solution for Chinese families who seek authentic international education.
Blending the best of western educational pedagogy with the Chinese curriculum, Students are provided with a comprehensive and balanced learning experience, where tradition meets creativity and east meets west.
Teacher Job Description
Kindergarten teacher understands and promotes the school’s mission, vision, objectives, and policies both within and outside the immediate school community. The teacher is responsible for providing a Montessori/English classroom/instructional program that supports the individual needs of the children in accordance with the school’s mission and vision.
Planning, Preparation, and Instruction
- The teacher creates instruction that supports the development of the cognitive, emotional, social, physical and spiritual growth of the child.
- The teacher uses the School Curriculum, Montessori Albums, and current research-based instructional practices to develop interdisciplinary units of instruction that meet both the group and individual needs of students.
- The teacher is responsible for maintaining an ongoing dialogue with speciality teachers and coordinating curriculum integration and implementation with these teachers
- The teacher works with students of various abilities assigned to the classroom, including those with learning differences as The teacher may be required to participate in meetings, training, and planning cooperatives to fully meet each child’s needs.
- The teacher uses various assessment tools/strategies such as observations, children’s work samples, continuums of development, portfolios, to help make instructional decisions for individual students.
Compensation & Benefits Package
- RMB 20,000-30, 000 before tax per month (based on working experience.)
- Housing allowance of 4,000-4,500 RMB
- Completion bonus
- Renewal bonus
- Airfare reimbursement for arrival at the beginning/end of the contract
- One-time relocation fee
- One-time excess baggage reimbursement
- Medical insurance
- Summer/Winter and Christmas Holiday paid
Apply for this Job