About the School
Established in 2017, this modern private K12 bilingual school strives to foster a global identity in integrating the best of Chinese and Western culture and develop the students it represents.
The school is committed to fostering genuinely bilingual students, enabling them to gain competency in Mandarin and English, as well as preparing them culturally for life in an increasingly interconnected world.
The curriculum is taught using a dual-language immersion approach. Students benefit from lessons delivered by native speakers of English and Chinese, with some subjects being taught by both teachers in the same classroom. As well as supporting students to become bilingual, the low pupil-to-teacher ratio enables them to deliver a highly personalized approach to learning.
Qualifications & Requirements
- 2 years of teaching experience
- Bachelor’s degree or higher (major in the relevant subject preferred
- Certifications preferred (teaching license, PGCE/QTS/ CELTA/DELTA preferred; TEFL/TESOL 100+hours certification minimum)
- Well-versed in teaching pedagogy and classroom management
- Capable of teaching students of all abilities at various levels
- Previous experience in an international school or international curriculums preferred
- English teaching positions require native speakers from the UK. USA, Australia, Canada, Ireland, New Zealand, or South Africa for visa purposes.
- To have a thorough understanding of the purpose and aims of the school’s educational ethos
- To always set high expectations, which inspire, motivate and challenge pupils
- To establish and communicate clearly the learning intentions for all activities
- To use all relevant technology to support understanding and development
- To identify and select different instructional resources and methods to meet the children’s varying needs
- Will accept some teachers without a PGCE in exceptional circumstances.
Compensation & Benefits Package
- RMB 20,000-40,000 before tax per month (based on working experiences.)
- Completion bonus
- Renewal bonus
- Airfare reimbursement for arrival at the beginning/end of the contract
- One-time relocation fee
- One-time excess baggage reimbursement
- Medical insurance
- Housing allowance
- Summer/Winter and Christmas Holiday paid