About the School
Established in September 2016, this bilingual school is a private school with a global vision for the future. The school provides a comprehensive bilingual solution for Chinese families who seek an authentic international education. Blending the best of international educational philosophy with the Chinese curriculum, the school provides students with a comprehensive and balanced learning experience, where tradition meets creativity and east meets west.
Rooted in traditional Chinese culture, the school develops students to become heralds of Chinese culture to the world. They integrate high-quality educational resources and absorb innovative educational concepts, supporting our students to understand the world and develop cross-cultural perspectives so that they will become global citizens.
Each homeroom is supported by a national teacher and an international teacher, and each homeroom of lower grades is also facilitated by a learning facilitator, which features in the “Tight Three” model of class management unique to them.
Qualifications & Requirements
- 2 years of teaching experience
- Bachelor’s degree or higher (major in the relevant subject preferred
- Certifications preferred (teaching license, PGCE/QTS/ CELTA/DELTA preferred; TEFL/TESOL 100+hours certification minimum)
- Well-versed in teaching pedagogy and classroom management
- Capable of teaching students of all abilities at various levels
- Previous experience in an international school or international curriculums preferred
- Able to pass a clearance and background check
- English teaching positions require native speakers from the UK. USA, Australia, Canada, Ireland, New Zealand, or South Africa for visa purposes.
- Will accept some teachers without a PGCE in exceptional circumstances.
Communication and Co-operation
- To work co-operatively and supportively with all members of staff
- To share information, ideas, and resources with colleagues
- To develop supportive and productive relationships with parents
- To maintain accurate and complete records of children’s development
- To participate in departmental, school-based and parental meetings
- To share assessment data and ensure that it is appropriately archived
- To prepare required reports on children and their activities
- To participate in the supervisory duties shared by all members of staff
- To participate in the co-curricular life of the school
- To play a full part in the corporate life of the School
- To support the school’s image and profile in the community
Compensation & Benefits Package
- RMB 20,000-40,000 before tax per month (based on working experiences.)
- Completion bonus
- Renewal bonus
- Airfare reimbursement for arrival at the beginning/end of the contract
- One-time relocation fee
- One-time excess baggage reimbursement
- Medical insurance
- Housing allowance
- Summer/Winter and Christmas Holiday paid