This role is accepting applicants outside China.
About the School
Established in September 2016, this Bilingual School is a private experimental school with a global vision for the future, where the east meets the west.
The school provides a comprehensive and international education solution for Chinese families who seek an authentic international education. Blending the best of international educational philosophy with the Chinese curriculum, we provide students with a comprehensive and balanced learning experience, where tradition meets creativity and East meets West.
Any degree from an established university
PGCE/QTS or equivalent Knowledge & Experience
2 or more years of full time, school-based, teaching experience (required)
Excellent working knowledge of primary curricula (required) – English National Curriculum preferred
Breadth of subject knowledge across the curriculum up to Key Stage 2 level
Experience of working with children who have English as an additional language (desirable)
Ability to inspire children with a love of learning.
Willingness to contribute to all aspects of school life.
Strong interpersonal relations and teamwork skills
Good administrative and organisational abilities
Good communication skills
Salary & Benefits
Apply for this Job
- A competitive salary scale that ranges from 207000RMB – 438000RMB per annum based on experience and qualifications.
- Comprehensive International medical cover for teacher, spouse, and dependents
- Annual flights for teacher, spouse and dependents, 8000 RMB each
- Housing allowance 7,000 RMB per month
- Relocation allowance
- Full remission for tuition fees of staff children in accordance with HD schools’ policies