We seek an experienced and outstanding Mathematics teacher to join our excellent team. We offer a modified version of the English National Curriculum in Key Stage 3, a three-year IGCSE programme from Years 9 to 11 and the IB diploma. Experience of, and expertise in, teaching the IB Diploma in Mathematics would be an advantage. The ideal candidate will be a highly effective and dynamic teacher who enjoys working collaboratively with colleagues.
They will be able to inspire our incredible students with a genuine commitment to their academic and personal development and make a considerable contribution to our department. The Mathematics department is also highly engaged in competitions and other co-curricular opportunities for students.
Location – Beijing
Our school is in Shunyi, around forty-five minutes from the heart of Beijing, the political, cultural, technological, and international exchange centre of mainland China. The city is renowned for its opulent palaces, temples, parks, gardens, tombs, walls and gates. It has seven UNESCO World Heritage Sites.
- Put students first in all they do
- Display a positive attitude, adaptability and open-mindedness
- Show professional initiative and perseverance
- Are truly collaborative and display highly developed communication skills
- Are committed to internationalism and equity
- Are committed to sustainability and global citizenship
- The right of every student to be safe supported and nurtured
- Evidence-based and innovative pedagogy
- Personalised and differentiated student learning
- Setting high expectations for every student
- Empowering students to reach their own goals
- High levels of student motivation and engagement
Mathematics Teacher Requirements
- At least two years full-time teaching experience in teaching maths
- Bachelor or above degree is required
- PGCE or QTS are required
- IGCSE is required and IB Diploma is preferred
Salary & Benefits
- VERY Competitive Salary. Based on experience.
- Annual Airfare allowance for the candidate and their Family.
- After two years of consecutive employment, the candidate will receive a month for every completed year of service and every year after.
- Paid tuition for up to 2 children (Subject to availability).
- Housing or generous housing allowance provided.
- Comprehensive medical cover for their candidate and dependents
Apply for this Job