About the School
The position is only for foreign teachers currently in China
This is a private K12 boarding school. Founded in 1994, the School currently has an enrollment of approximately 4800, and a faculty of 700, local and international students.
With about 50 acres of land, a beautiful environment, and top facilities, the school, as well as its green campus, meets the First-Class standard set by the provincial government.
We six major international programs that cover the best curriculums worldwide, such as PYP, MYP, and DP of the IB, IGCSE and A-Level of the CAIE, along with AP curriculums.
Our achievements are impressive, with students admitted to top universities all over the world and our admission rate has exceeded 90% of all graduates for top 50 universities, either by QS or US News rankings, for five consecutive years from 2016 to 2020.
Qualifications & Requirements
• Bachelor’s degree or higher (Major in Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Economics,
History, Geography, Art )
• Have an understanding and ability to teach pupils of all abilities
• Previous experience in an international school preferred
• Must be able to obtain a cleared background check
Compensation & Benefits Package
Complete package includes the following (all before tax)
1) Salary: Up to￥400,000 per year depending on qualifications
2) Benefits: ￥105,000 including housing allowance (4,000 RMB per month), meal allowance, medical insurance, flight
allowance, personal development allowance, computer allowance
3) Covid 19 Bonus (generous, substantial amount)
4) Paid holidays: Summer and winter holidays, Chinese statutory holidays, Christmas holidays.
5) Additional Benefits: Tuition discounts for children and Chinese classes
Teacher Schedule & Workload
Monday to Friday, 40 working hours per week, max of 15 teaching hours Apply for this Job