We are looking for professional and enthusiastic teachers who will be involved in:
* Teach 3-8 year olds with a maximum of 12 students per class with a teaching assistant.
* Fill out teaching records and handing it to the administrator after each session.
* Keep an attendance record on the students’ learning ‘passports’.
* Assign suitable homework according to the syllabus, correct and comment on the homework with feedback to the teaching assistants and parents.
* Keep the administrators, parents and teaching assistants informed of any problems or misbehaviour.
* Communicate with the teaching assistants in time to make sure the class begins and ends successfully.
* Participate in and contribute to academic workshops.
* Join research projects, local symposiums and professional training activities.
Thursday and Friday 2pm-8pm
Saturday and Sunday 8：30am-6pm
Monday and Tuesday Off
Working no more than 40 hours per week
Teaching no more than 25 sessions per week (one session is 60 minutes).